CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm on a boat, or I was. It ruled




Tired, half way up







I've been here almost a week now. The past few days have been excellent to say the least. My sister, her boyfriend, his roomate and I all bought tennis rackets. One of their friends willingly taught us how to play. The tennis guy was pretty sick, and he brought us back to his house after for drinks/ food. I plan on playing a lot more tennis when I come back.

Two days ago we went to the Capilano suspension bridge in Vancouver. Everyone who worked there was dressed up in clothes from around 100yrs ago. We still don't know why, but are assuming that they are trying to recreate the time of when the bridge was originally built( Really it just looked like a bunch of pissed off students working their summer jobs).

After the bridge we went to Grouse Mountain, and we were all determined to hike up it. The actual hike was called 'The Grouse Grind', and was probably one of the hardest things I've physically done ever in my life. It took just under two hours to do, but at the top of the mountain there was a bunch of things to do. We missed out on the lumberjack shows, but we did see a bear ( in an enclosed area), and a wild deer roaming around.

Yesterday we spent the entire day kayaking, which is much, muchh harder than it looks. We found a small island and hung out for a while. Stephanies boyfriend was about to attempt a cliff dive, but chickened out because he said 'the water was too cold'. pfft. The kayak back was really rough and at times I thought we were going to tip. Today we all have sweet life jacket tan lines.

Cheers homies

1 comments:

chat to text said...

There is no way you could get me to cross that bridge! The picture alone freaked me out