CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

when you put salt in the fridge, it hardens

I'll begin with this video.


#25.. GUURRRLLL= the best thing ever. Well not ever, but its pretty hilarious by my standards.

Want to hear about interesting bands this weekend in Windsor? Read on!

Work this weekend was quite entertaining. A few bands that played had totally legit sets. Friday, Sights and Sounds, a band from the Toronto-ish area played. They were a lot softer than most that play at The Chubby Pickle. I really don't have a talent for describing music genres, thus check out the link, which leads to their myspace. Most, if not all of their full length is up and I dig it. The singer is the same singer from Comeback Kid. Anyways check out their stuff.

Saturday night was a CD release party for Aquila, a windsor metal band. CD releases are usually pretty busy, and this one followed the trend. My ears were ringing for two days after the show, which is pretty impressive (thanks guys). I'll probably be part deaf by the time I'm 25, and should probably wear some kind of ear plus at work, mehhh.. Overall, I thought their CD Imperium, was pretty flyy. Metal fans beware, Aquila is kicking off their summer East Coast-ish tour Friday.

In other news, my sister moved back home after a few months living out west, I am unimpressed as I can no longer use her room as an office... (for napping). Kidding Stephanie, welcome home trick tricky.

0 comments: